Google
 
Web marketoperator.blogspot.com
ThinkExist.com Quotes

Monday, August 20, 2007

Been a Long Time Part 2

I had taken a little break from blogging for a few reasons:

1) Concerned about blogging and working at the same time
2) Trouble with HTML, looks great in Firefox, messed up in IE, and don't have the time or patience to try and fix it
3) Nothing much of value to write about at the time. Now that I have a little experience and some contacts perhaps my posts will have a little more value
4) Also wanted to expand topics beyond finance into things like current events, entrepreneurship, and being a young, single guy trying to make it in NYC.

So why did I start again?

1) Something to do
2) Put some of my thoughts, ideas in writing and get them out there. There's been potential to make a lot of money in some of these crazy ideas.
3) Expand my network, if your in NYC and interested in markets, send me your email! Let's grab a drink.
4) New opportunities, I feel I'm an extremely talented assistant and huge potential as a trader, I've helped make a lot of money since I started working. Unfortunately Wall Street loves a pedigree, which I don't have. Hopefully someone reading this will see some value or at the very least a deep INTEREST in the markets and give me a chance. If you have any contacts or are willing to help, send me your email! Let's grab a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home