Google
 
Web marketoperator.blogspot.com
ThinkExist.com Quotes

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

HELP!

To all the people who read this blog, excluding myself I think there are 2 or 3 of you, I need some help! I have some equation with 4 independent known variables and outputs some constant K that oscillates between 0-100. I have over 8800 readings, I have the independent variables and the K for each reading, however I do not know the equation.

I1(x) + I2(y) + I3(z) + I4(a) = K

I've tried systems of equations, regression analysis and it does not match the outputs closely enough across the time series. My friend suggested I try a Hidden Markov Model (Like I have any idea how to do that!) So any help in this area would be greatly appreciated and might even lead you to some profits.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home